Exchange Rates:
GBP 115.2627
USD 90.9873
EUR 98.7776
≡ Menu

Visa support

You need to have visa for entry into the Russian federation.

You should contact with Russian Consulate for visa.

Visa can be a tourist, educational, private, business or work. Visa can be single, double or multiple valid up to 1 year depending on your accommodation time.

SPb Rentals can provide several types of invitations depending on the purpose of your visit.

You should register visa upon arrival in Russia. You should do it during the first seven working days of stay on the territory of the Russian Federation. The registration takes place in the presence of the migration card with a note on the border of the Russian Federation and of the identity document. If you are staying in Russia less than 7 days, you do not need to do registration.